Contact Information

Please contact me for more information about pricing and fees!

e-mail:  jlongphotography@gmail.com

Phone: (541) 519-2581


Thursday, August 20, 2009

That time of Year!!!

I am really interested in doing some more senior pictures this year. By word of mouth I did several seniors pictures last year and would love to do a few more this year! If you are interested please give me a call! Here are some of my favorites!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuCoTIlt-nmqRwig1PD5NcMCZ3quwNmRea4Ju_0DdQ0gLU2e0hiqpKkOwEDLNRgT-a7ZjATL1QTALMe2RAI_nZmtJxNIf3wAvjKir9TjlT9d7fc-qrRPNEkcsP4RGIHaG0kT_ud74ZU8Fk/s1600-h/DSC_0114.JPG">


No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

About Me

Living here in Baker City, OR there seem to be a lot of opportunities to use my camera! Between three children and the amazing scenery here, one of my favorite things to do is capture moments in time. I love photographs in a natural setting with real surroundings. From babies and kids, to families, and senior pictures, I am passionate about capturing real moments. I would love to do this for you!